Sonia McNaughton offers treatment protocols tailored to your health goals based on the best scientific information available using your choice of:
- Botanical medicine
- Nutritional medicine using foods you already enjoy eating and/or targeted supplementation
- Lifestyle solutions including rest and relaxation, sleeping strategies, movement options and joyful activities.
Treatment protocols are based on your presenting symptoms, diagnosed medical conditions and comprehensive testing. Comprehensive testing options include:
- In-clinic testing including iridology
- Referral for standard pathology & functional pathology.
- Ongoing fatigue, weight gain and hair loss in thyroid conditions tests may include: Reverse T3, thyroid antibodies, iodine, full hormonal profile including 3 types of oestrogen, progesterone, DHEA, testosterone, functional liver detoxification profile, cortisol and melatonin
- Problems with female menstruation such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, PMT symptoms such as food cravings and changed mood: Full hormonal profile, functional liver detoxification profile.
- Skin issues: Full hormone profile, functional liver detoxification, food intolerances, nutritional deficiencies.
- Food Detective Testing.
Your first consultation will cover:
- Your health goal and the timeframe within which you would like to achieve it
- How you feel currently and any symptoms you’d like to work on improving/relieving
- Previous medical history
- Your family medical history if it is known
- Medications you currently use & may have previously been prescribed
- Any supplements you currently take as well as any lurking in the cupboard you’d like to use up
- In-clinic tests
- Referral to either standard or functional pathology
- Letters to doctors or other treating medical professionals
- Discussion on possible causes of the symptoms you are experiencing
- Treatment protocol options are discussed and you choose your preferred method of progressing. With each treatment program the goal is to use remedies that are safe, proven to be effective, easy to undertake and affordable.
- Timelines for treatment established.
- 1 hour $100.
Follow up consultations cover:
- Review of any tests undertaken
- Review of how you are feeling
- Review of the treatment protocol
- Treatment protocol is refined based on your response and the knowledge gained from testing
- 1 hour $80.
If you’d like more information or would like to book an appointment contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org